Sunday 1 April 2012

The Black Parade Vinyl Collection

I must confess I do not have any sort of device that plays vinyls but there is some unique quality that draws me to them. Perhaps its the HD pictures in printed on the glossy black large disk. Or is it the fact that they always come with album booklets that highlight every aspect of the album including its lyrics. Its hard to tell but the one thing that I can not figure out is why they are SO expensive. The Black Parade for example ranges from $100 to $150. It's not like it appeals to a large market because everyone has a vinyl player or it contains never heard of live music. I would be happy to give that money to MCR but not to other companies that get a 98% prophet. Anyway I am a sucker as half of my time is consumed looking at expensive vinyls. Save me from this addictive curse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment